Monday 15 October 2012

Won Australis Competition

I know this is a long overdue post, but I just couldn't find time to blog this.
It has been an eventful month for me and finally I get to have spare time to relax my mind before things start to get hectic again.
Well, I was fortunate enough to win Australis Competition two months ago.  Thank God for this.
I was over the moon when I  discovered what I got in my prize pack.
All the items add up to a worth of AUD 37.80.
They are as listed below:

1) Eyeshadows Double Decker Duo in Supernova Casanova - RRP AUD $9.95


 It has rich highly pigmented metallic eyeshadow cream and ethereal, multidimensional loose powder combined in one simple compact for luxe eye looks.  It also contains Beeswax to condition the skin. 

2) Eyeliner 10 HR Wear Pencil in Bombastic Bronze - RRP AUD $9.95


 It is a sharpenable waterproof pencil that is perfect for precision lines or a smouldering smudged effect.  Its colour stays put for 10hrs plus which means less time re-applying!

3) Lip Gloss Mint Condition - Meow With Your Mind - RRP AUD $8.95


Its Minty gloss sensation packed full of nature's goodness such as vitamin rich guava and Kakadu plum extracts, providing a soft and smooth texture with perfect shiny colour and UV protection.

4) Special Effects Top Coats - Speck-Tacular Crystal - RRP AUD $8.95


Crystal Colour Top Coat is totally on trend right now.  It creates an eye catching holographic effect for your nails.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment