Monday 8 October 2012

Panasonic Inverter Microwave Oven

When my mother-in-law, my husband and I shopped at Myer the other day, we came across special offer for Panasonic Microwave.
My mother-in-law expressed her interest in replacing the old microwave at home.
After browsing for a while, we decided on Panasonic - NN-ST641WQPQ - 32L Inverter Microwave Oven.


Apart from the fact that it was on sale, we can also claim one (1) Adam Liaw Cookbook ‘Two Asian Kitchens’ at no cost.  The Recommended Retail Value (RRP) of the Bonus Product is AUD$49.95.  I am a huge fan of Adam Liaw when I followed the second series of Masterchef Australia back in 2010, in which Adam was the winner.  


Two Asian Kitchens is a book about simple and creative Asian cooking for any families. There are so many wonderful Asian dishes that are simple to make and which we all love eating out at restaurants.
This book has helped me to cook some of the Asian dishes that I have always wanted but never get a chance to cook for my family. I feel so privileged and lucky to have this book in my kitchen.  It is of great help and it is the only cook book that I have interest in trying on all the recipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment